Terms and Conditions
1. To book the tour you should fill in the required fields: your name and surname, contact email and telephone number as well as number of tickets you wish to purchase. This information is needed to proceed with the order and will be used strictly in accordance with the fulfillment of the order only.
2. The booking is made by paying the full price of the tour in advance. After the successful payment we will send you electronic ticket which you should bring to the tour printed or show in your electronic device (smart phone, tablet, etc.).
3. Only Legal Entity (company) can order the tour by making payment in accordance to the invoice or pro-forma invoice.
4. The ticket can be used only once. Ticket bought for several persons can be used for one event only and cannot be split into several tickets for several events.
5. The maximum number of participants is indicated in your ticket. For each additional participant a fee of 5€/person should be paid in cash before the tour.
6. Additional fee of 20€ is applied for the tours sheduled after 6 pm on the top of regular price of the selected tour.
7. If the tour is ordered and (or) paid less than 48 hours before the start of the tour, additional fee of 10€ is applied on the top of the price of the tour.
8. Special prices might be applied for the tailored tours.
9. We require a 72-hour cancellation notice to refund full price. For the tours cancelled on 24-hour notice a cancellation fee of 50% is applied. Money transfer fees may be applied for canceled bookings. Please consult PaySera.lt for the fees applied.
10. The booked tour can be rescheduled once, upon no less than 24 hours notice. If any price difference appears, an increase of the price should be covered in cash before the tour, a decrease of the tour price is not a subject to refunding. For the rescheduled tours cancellation fee of 100% is applied.
11. Our tours go out rain or shine, so please check the weather forecast several days before the tour and give us at least a 48-hour notice, if you do not want to do the tour in bad weather. We don’t recommend booking a tour on the same day of your arrival due to possibility of flight delays or traffic. If you have any emergencies, e.g. a flight cancellation, call us immediately and we will try to do our best to reschedule your tour.
12. Additional fee of 2€ is applied for the tailored e-gift voucher. E-gift voucher will be sent by e-mail.
13. The gift vouchers are valid for six months. To use a gift voucher, the tour should be booked in advance with at least 48 hour notice. The tour is considered booked when you receive our confirmation. If you do not receive any response in 24 hours, please contact us again by phone +370 677 24824 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The gift vouchers are not refundable, and they cannot be exchanged to money equivalent.
14. Transportation tickets are not included in the ticket price, unless specified otherwise.
15. The cost for food (snack or lunch/dinner) are included just in specific tours such as “The Little Rome” and “Tastes of Vilnius” (please read tour description for the list of included additions) other tours do not include costs for food or beverages.
16. Some of the tours might be photographed or video taken. By booking the tour you agree that we can use your image for promotion purposes in our web page or Facebook profile.
17. We make every effort to make sure that the information contained on this site is accurate. To the best of our knowledge, research and belief, all statements and information given is correct. We will make every effort to correct quickly any errors brought to our attention. However, we accept no responsibility for errors or inaccuracies.